Thursday, May 22, 2008

She's Here!!


We finally welcomed our little girl Kolbie Lynn Dewey into the world on Wednesday May 14th at 7:26 pm she weighed 7 lbs 2 oz and was 20 1/4 long. I was 5 days past my due date but this time labor was a lot faster than it was with Taylor. Life is a little different having 2 kids but I wouldn't change it for the world she is such a blessing and I couldn't ask for a better family. Taylor loves being the big sister she wants to help feed her and change her diapers all the time and when Kolbie is crying she makes sure to reassure her that I'm coming to get her and that everything is all right.


Big Sister Taylor holding Kolbie with a little help from Mommy at the hospital.




Our sweet little baby girl .......

2 comments:

The Perry's said...

Those are such cute pictures. The first one (right after she was born) she looks like Randy. And Taylor is so cute holding her. They are both so tiny, and the third one is soooooo cute. Pretty, pretty girl. Talk to you soon, hopefully not bawling this time :)

Julie said...

She's soooo cute!

About Me

My photo
Kuna, Idaho
We have been the Dewey's for 8 years now. We welcomed our first beautiful daughter in April 05 and she has been nothing shy of a princess and keeps us laughing all the time we now are a wonderful family of 4 welcoming our second beautiful daughter in May 08 and she is a little firecracker that always makes us smile. I will try to keep up with the blog when new things are changing to keep everyone up to date. Hope that you enjoy!!