We went to Lakeview Park in Nampa and fed the ducks since you can't "feed" them anymore at Ann Morrison Park. It was a lot of fun we had a picnic or "PICMIC" and Taylor calls it in the park and then we headed over to the pond and had fun with all of the ducks.
Taylor has a little stick in her hand that daddy gave to her to fight off the big white duck. She was a little greedy and wanted to take all of the bread from the other ducks and tried to bite Taylor when she was holding a piece of bread.
Kolbie slept through the day at the park feeding the ducks hopefully next time she will be awake to help her big sister feed the ducks!!
1 comments:
Jeni- I just adore your blog...it always looks so cute, has great music and the greatest pics of the two sweetest little girls! I miss you and hope you're well! Guess what I did for the first time last week!?!? SCRAPBOOKED! I'm so far behindddddddd!!!!
Post a Comment