Kolbie has officially found her voice!! This is one of many video's that I have of her so make sure that you pause the music before you hit play on here...........
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- The Dewey Family
- Kuna, Idaho
- We have been the Dewey's for 8 years now. We welcomed our first beautiful daughter in April 05 and she has been nothing shy of a princess and keeps us laughing all the time we now are a wonderful family of 4 welcoming our second beautiful daughter in May 08 and she is a little firecracker that always makes us smile. I will try to keep up with the blog when new things are changing to keep everyone up to date. Hope that you enjoy!!
2 comments:
Thank you thank you thank you! I feel like I just met Kolbie! How cool to watch a video and hear her voice...that was awesome- I hope to see many more!!!
P.S. That made us even MORE baby hungry!!!
cute, cute!! Sorry I haven't returned your call. Everyday I'm like ou ou good day to do something with Jeni but then all the sudden it's 5 or 6:00. I guess that's good though. Anyways loved the video, she certainly found her voice. In a good way too, Carson is all lungs!!! Have fun camping
Post a Comment