Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Harvest Festival

We went to the Harvest Festival at the fairgrounds again this year and loved it once again. Lots of fun games with candy and toys that they kids can win. This year Taylor dressed up as a BSU cheerleader GO BRONCOS!!! and Kolbie was a pink butterfly.






This picture was before we went to the Harvest Festival since Kolbie couldn't wear her costume she had a pumpkin shirt on.




Taylor trying to hold Kolbie but she was distracted by all of the stuff going on.



Taylor with her favorite Veggie Tales:
Bob & Larry











Kolbie and Daddy

Family picture.....











Awww aren't we too cute!!

1 comments:

The Gerichs Family said...

Hi Jeni!!! I love love love when you post pics of your family! Yes- you do have a cute little family! I love your hair...does it go that straight naturally, or do you have to iron it out? The color is great, the cut is great...you're just a hottie of a Mom! It's so fun to see Kolbie getting older- I think she looks like Randy...cute little button nose on her!!!

Sounds like everything is well in the Dewey home- I need to call you soon and catch up!

Miss you and stay up on that scrapbooking for me! ;)

About Me

My photo
Kuna, Idaho
We have been the Dewey's for 8 years now. We welcomed our first beautiful daughter in April 05 and she has been nothing shy of a princess and keeps us laughing all the time we now are a wonderful family of 4 welcoming our second beautiful daughter in May 08 and she is a little firecracker that always makes us smile. I will try to keep up with the blog when new things are changing to keep everyone up to date. Hope that you enjoy!!