On Taylor's 5th birthday we went to Coldstone and enjoyed some yummy ice cream, Taylor picked out her very own ice cream flavor and mix in and she loved it!!
For her b-day party we went to Planet Kid and had a wonderful time, here is Taylor enjoying the ball pit.
Kolbie 2nd birthday was lots of fun, the weather was beautiful we enjoyed some much needed time outside. Here she is with her presents that she loved.
Here is Kolbie after she fell off the swing, she decided that she wanted to be on the bigger swings instead of the little one that she is buckled into, I turned my back for 2 seconds and this was how I found her when I turned around. She got right back up and went on the big swing and loved it!!
Enjoying her cake!!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Happy Birthday!!
Posted by The Dewey Family at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- The Dewey Family
- Kuna, Idaho
- We have been the Dewey's for 8 years now. We welcomed our first beautiful daughter in April 05 and she has been nothing shy of a princess and keeps us laughing all the time we now are a wonderful family of 4 welcoming our second beautiful daughter in May 08 and she is a little firecracker that always makes us smile. I will try to keep up with the blog when new things are changing to keep everyone up to date. Hope that you enjoy!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to two beautiful little Dewey girls!!!
I just realized that the outfit Kolbie has on Sydney has in her dresser! It's a 12 month one so I haven't put it on her quite yet- I bet Kolbie's is the same size! ;) Can't wait to see the updates!
Post a Comment