Finally I was able to sit down and get this completely updated!! Hopefully next time it won't be months behind!!
Peanut butter anyone?
She had to put it on and have it zipped up!!
Our trip to Zoo Boise
Having fun, just before the following picture : (
OUCH!! She fell down while running around and skinned her chin up pretty good!!
Trying to get a picture with the giraffe
Sleepy girl
Camping in Lowman August 2010
Dirty face, she had sooo much fun playing in the dirt!!
Awww a rare picture of the 2 of us : )

Our sweet girls!!
Our trip(s) to the Western Idaho Fair

So happy and excited!!

Petting the little Joey, and Kolbie wanted to hold it.

Taylor and her FAVORITE dinosaur, the Brachiosaurus she has named NED (from Dinosaur Train on PBS) at the Days of the Dinosaur exhibit.
Our sweet girls!!
Our sweet boy Jaxon
Sweet Kolbie passed out in the truck while we packed up to go home, little did we know that she had tonsillitis while we were gone, poor baby!!
Our trip(s) to the Western Idaho Fair
YES trips we went 3 TIMES this year first with friends, second to go see the animals, the finally to ride more rides with my family!!

Taylor and her BF (boyfriend or best friend?!?) Jordan getting ready to go down the slides
Taylor and her BF (boyfriend or best friend?!?) Jordan getting ready to go down the slides
Taylor and her friend Natalie
Sweet girl I had to sneak this picture!!
Check out the tongue in action
Taylor milking the cow
So happy and excited!!
Petting the little Joey, and Kolbie wanted to hold it.
Taylor and her FAVORITE dinosaur, the Brachiosaurus she has named NED (from Dinosaur Train on PBS) at the Days of the Dinosaur exhibit.
Slip slidin away with daddy
2 comments:
Hard to disguise the fact that you have such a wonderfully adorable, sweet, happy and fun family! You guys have been BUSY! Ok- here's all my comments...
Love the tripped to the WIF to see all the animals- I can't wait to take Sydney there and let her brush the cow and feed the goats. How on earth did you get the leaf bug? It's so amazing how much like a leaf they really do look. I'm assuming those two sweeties are going to be princesses for Halloween, or was that just adorable dress-up day? I liked the pic of you and your Man up camping- those seem to be VERY rare around here too, but it's still nice to see you two smiling lovingly together! Kindergarten? Really- what happened. So stinking cute how Taylor was holding hands with her little girlfriend- I bet it was that much easier to start school with her buddy in tow. And of course, how can you resist Miss Peanut Butter face! I remember you telling me she loves PB- there's no denying!!!
As always, thank you SO much for updating your blog so that I can peek at your life and your awesome family. Makes it seem like we're not that far away. ;) Miss you lady!!!
What wonderful pictures! I loved your comment about the rare picture of you and Randy without kids. How true! Kelly and I are never in pictures together any more - without an addition, that is.
Post a Comment