Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Taylor's 3rd Birthday Party


Taylor had a fun 3rd Birthday we didn't do anything to big since I'm so far pregnant and Randy is still a little crippled as you can see him in the background with his "scooter" he gets a lot of grief for it, but it sure helps him get around easier.

Here is the family shot with Grandma, Grandpa, cousins Greg, Michelle, Kyle, Caryn (not pictured) Uncle Ancel and cousins Matthew and Abigail and Daddy and we can't forget the princess birthday girl with her beloved DORA cake.

2 comments:

The Perry's said...

Hey copier of the baby countdown. JK. Guess what after I got off the phone with you Maeley went potty in the toilet. YAY. But I don't want to jinx anything.

The Perry's said...

Where's the picture of yesterdays "outfit" ya know where she needed help with the zipper....

About Me

My photo
Kuna, Idaho
We have been the Dewey's for 8 years now. We welcomed our first beautiful daughter in April 05 and she has been nothing shy of a princess and keeps us laughing all the time we now are a wonderful family of 4 welcoming our second beautiful daughter in May 08 and she is a little firecracker that always makes us smile. I will try to keep up with the blog when new things are changing to keep everyone up to date. Hope that you enjoy!!