Thursday, April 24, 2008

What an OUTFIT!!!


So I told Taylor that as soon as she woke up from her nap that we could go outside to play on the swing set and the trampoline. When she woke up I told her to go in and go potty and then we would get ready to go.....

She came in to me telling me that she needed help with the zipper I was assuming that she meant on her pants and this is what I saw her with no pants and her pink cowgirl boots ready to go outside and play.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Kuna, Idaho
We have been the Dewey's for 8 years now. We welcomed our first beautiful daughter in April 05 and she has been nothing shy of a princess and keeps us laughing all the time we now are a wonderful family of 4 welcoming our second beautiful daughter in May 08 and she is a little firecracker that always makes us smile. I will try to keep up with the blog when new things are changing to keep everyone up to date. Hope that you enjoy!!