Sunday, June 15, 2008

A month old already!!!


So I can't believe that Kolbie is a month old already. Things have been so different having another baby I see myself comparing the two girls trying to remember how Taylor was since that was three years ago. Taylor is still totally enjoying being a big sister a mommy's little helper she does have her moments when she has asked me "Mommy will you go and put Kolbie in the black crib" when she wants me to go outside with her or do something that I need to devote all my attention to her, but overall I couldn't have asked for things to have gone any better bringing a new baby into the family.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Kuna, Idaho
We have been the Dewey's for 8 years now. We welcomed our first beautiful daughter in April 05 and she has been nothing shy of a princess and keeps us laughing all the time we now are a wonderful family of 4 welcoming our second beautiful daughter in May 08 and she is a little firecracker that always makes us smile. I will try to keep up with the blog when new things are changing to keep everyone up to date. Hope that you enjoy!!