Monday, June 30, 2008

Taylor's 1st official haircut

I took Taylor today to get her haircut she has had it trimmed since she was a baby, but has never had a real haircut as you can see it was down to her bummers. She was excited to get it done especially since Ashley told her that when she was all done she would give her a treat. She did a great job and stayed really still I was surprised that she was able to sit still the whole time.

Here is the before so that you can see how long her hair was I still can't believe that I have let her hair grow for over 2 years to get this long.









Taylor getting ready for her haircut.......SAY CHEESE!!!




















Posing for the camera a true princess!!

1 comments:

The Perry's said...

Oh Taylor...so pretty. Good job sitting still. You always look so cute no matter what your wearing or how your hair is styled.

About Me

My photo
Kuna, Idaho
We have been the Dewey's for 8 years now. We welcomed our first beautiful daughter in April 05 and she has been nothing shy of a princess and keeps us laughing all the time we now are a wonderful family of 4 welcoming our second beautiful daughter in May 08 and she is a little firecracker that always makes us smile. I will try to keep up with the blog when new things are changing to keep everyone up to date. Hope that you enjoy!!