So my good friend Megan decided that she would involve me in her fun Photo tagging so here is goes........this is from her blog here are the rules on "Photo Tagging":
The RULES are to go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures. Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture...
So this is a picture of our yellow lab Daisy or "the horse" as she is also known as. Anyone that knows us well and has been to our house knows that she is a HORSE!! She is an English Lab and we didn't know that type of lab existed when we got her. So this picture is of her laying outside the office with a chewie under her chin in our old house waiting patiently while Randy put together the crib for Taylor while I was pregnant with her.
Next to be tagged: HOLLY!!
1 comments:
Oh my gosh, I'm just laughing at this, maybe I should check blogs nightly before I go to bed so this doesn't happen again. How funny. What's goin' on? How are you? I'm going to go and post my 6th folder, 6th picture photo now. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment