Well she's getting bigger (well not really she is one tiny little girl) I can't believe that she is 9 months old already. Time has flown by so fast and is so much fun!! Kolbie now has 6 teeth (4 bottom and 2 top currently cutting 2 more up top too). She is crawling all over the place and pulling herself up and standing whenever she can find something to grab onto when I go to get her after a nap or in the morning she is standing in her crib with a big smile showing me how proud she is that she can stand up by herself.
This is how she was sleeping the other day during her nap. I find her like this almost all the time.
Right after I took this she decided that she was going to get out of the chair by leaning forward and face planted in my lap.
Sisters too cute!!
Tonight while Taylor and I were eating dinner Kolbie decided to play with the little house that Taylor sometimes plays with still. Kolbie usually only goes for the shapes and the balls that go with it but tonight as you can see she figured out a way to get behind it and go thru the door and was so happy that she did.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Kolbie is 9 months!!
Posted by The Dewey Family at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- The Dewey Family
- Kuna, Idaho
- We have been the Dewey's for 8 years now. We welcomed our first beautiful daughter in April 05 and she has been nothing shy of a princess and keeps us laughing all the time we now are a wonderful family of 4 welcoming our second beautiful daughter in May 08 and she is a little firecracker that always makes us smile. I will try to keep up with the blog when new things are changing to keep everyone up to date. Hope that you enjoy!!
2 comments:
Oh my heck- I love her constant smile!!! I hope my babies are as happy as yours! I can't believe it's been 9 months either...over 16 months ago you told me you were pregnant!!! Time FLIES! Enjoy your girlies and tell that Papa Man aloha for me!
She is too cute!!! She seems like a happy go lucky baby all the time. You were right, she is sooo petite compared to Jayden. The picture of her sleeping is my favorite, it looks so uncomfortable, but isn't that how they always fall asleep?
Oh and by the way, I love the new layout, very cute!
Post a Comment