We took a wonderful vacation to the Oregon Coast and had a blast. The weather was just the normal that it usually is warm then cold, windy then rainy, but we made do with it and enjoyed our time there.
The first stop we made on the way to Portland was in Arlington (Thanks to our friend Angela that told us about it) they have a perfect little playground and grass to sit in just a perfct place to get out and stretch our legs and take a break from the long drive.
Taylor and Daddy going down the slide together.
Then we made another stop to Multnomah Falls and enjoyed the waterfall then we needed to get back on the road and get to our hotel for the first night so that we could get back on the road to the Coast.
The girls at the Oregon Zoo with the Giraffee
The HUGE Sea Lion named Gus
The new baby elephant named Sam and possibly the oldest Packy (were not to sure no one knew which ones were out there)
Newport, OR for the Oregon Coast Aquarium
The funniest fish I have EVER seen it's a COWFISH!! Didn't know there was such a thing this was in ODDWATER a part of the Aquarium where there are all sorts of "odd" things under water.
The "STINKY" (and I mean stinky) Sea Lion Caves
Our view from the Beach house that we stayed at (Thanks again Ang)
2 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun!! The girls look so grown up!
Squeeeeellll...I just love all the adorable pictures you posted! I know you guys had a BLAST and I can't wait to hear about it more in a few weeks! OH- before I forget...what kind of decal did you want for your car???
Post a Comment