Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Summer Fun


Hanging out in the swing on the front porch


We bought a mister and set it up the other night and the girls really enjoyed themselves I just let them stay in the clothes they had on not expecting them to get as wet as they did ( I should have know better, especially with Kolbie hers were dripping wet)



Jaxon had to get in on the fun too
Kolbie trying to "eat" the water
Taylor showing me how wet she was
Kolbie after having fun getting wet
The girls having fun swinging in the backyard

2 comments:

Julie said...

Awwww! They are too cute! I can't believe how big Kolbie is getting, and her hair is getting sooooo long!

The Gerichs Family said...

Ahhh...life is good for little girls, ain't it! :) You've got a cute family, Jeni...but then again, you know that already!

About Me

My photo
Kuna, Idaho
We have been the Dewey's for 8 years now. We welcomed our first beautiful daughter in April 05 and she has been nothing shy of a princess and keeps us laughing all the time we now are a wonderful family of 4 welcoming our second beautiful daughter in May 08 and she is a little firecracker that always makes us smile. I will try to keep up with the blog when new things are changing to keep everyone up to date. Hope that you enjoy!!